Svenson's  Bulletin Board Forum Index Svenson's Bulletin Board
Bulletin Board for boat building and model airplane building enthusiasts.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Skeeto Up Date

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Svenson's Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Boat Plans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lumiecraft

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Skeeto Up Date Reply with quote

I have one page of my revised plans for the Skeeto. This is for your inspection. Check out the original page with the data for the frames. I have taken the original and broke it down into seperate parts and enhanced the image and data so all sizes are readable. I have most of the other ones done but decided to revise them further. This is the best version so far. Tell me what you think?
http://inertext.homeunix.com/SKEETO/SKEETOFRAME3.jpg

lumiecraft
C.Ray

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lumie, I like it- now can you do that with EVERY plan on Svensons?!? Laughing Start with the houseboats, if you will... Very Happy

Cory
lumiecraft

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What house boat do you have in mind. I can start and send you high rez images as I complete them. If needed I can redo the text pages as well. I'd rather start with something some one really wants. So which one do you want?

PM me with your answer and I will get started. It is a slow process but I will do it if you really want it.

lumiecraft
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Svenson's Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Boat Plans All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: