Svenson's  Bulletin Board Forum Index Svenson's Bulletin Board
Bulletin Board for boat building and model airplane building enthusiasts.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my minimax

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Svenson's Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Boat Plans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
APB

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: my minimax Reply with quote

hello,
havent made any posts on the new board... so i thought i show some pictures of my completed minimax. the black / blue one (below) are the same boat that black was the 2005 minimax and the blue is the 2006 minimax with the coaming moddification from www.muskokaseaflea.ca love the boat and cant wait to get a more powerful outboard for it (hoping for a 20). ive also decided to design and build build my own boat a 10' x 5' 2 seater should have it done by nest summer... hopefully ill get and old 40 for it Very Happy

APB
lumiecraft

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice photos and nice boat. I really like that retro engine you installed. Nice touch. How does the engine perform on that boat? Is that the 35 hp engine?
APB

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The motor is actually the motor is just a 1957 johnson 7 1/2 it will give the boat a top speed of 20mph. a 35 would be extreme overpower for this boat. (a 20 would be considered overpower)hopefully one day ill get a 20 for it that would be the perfect motor.

apb
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Svenson's Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Boat Plans All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: