Svenson's  Bulletin Board Forum Index Svenson's Bulletin Board
Bulletin Board for boat building and model airplane building enthusiasts.

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hydroplane tunell needs T/L &C

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Svenson's Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Boat Plans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BCseafleas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:48 am    Post subject: Hydroplane tunell needs T/L &C Reply with quote

I have a professionally built hydroplane boat, that mother nature did a number just on the deck. The rest of the boat is in excellent shape. IT will use a S/S engine in the 75H/P range. You can view it on a site called KIJIJI through Google. Punch in boats and it should be on page 7 by now. All the hardware is on it with steering bar, guages, all pulleys, Steering wheel,hub and cable. It does look tuff from the outside but I had a couple racers look at it and the frame is sound as well as the transom. Its going cheap or will barter with the old style steering hubs with the grooves in it, pulleys, and 13" steering wheels, etc as I build the famous two seafleas, the minimost and minimax and need all of this type of steering system. This Hydro also has the two fin rails on each sponson, or I will just let it go for $300 as there will be a bit of labour and material to do the decking. My email cranfieldbrian@hotmail.com H# 905-986-4868 cell# 905-439-4868 P/S As you read this and think of how to repair a canvas deck would be the ideal repair way to go. Thanks for taking a moment of your time and hope to hear from you Brian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Svenson's Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Boat Plans All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: